Tuesday 21 May 2013

Track 04 Render v003

Adjustments have been made and a reworking of the final sequence. This is starting to approach a much more pleasing state and although I'll be tweaking animation and final image, the overall structure is much more resolved. My methodology was to use elements from a number of paintings, those that felt inherently reactionary to the music, and then fuse them together to make something seamless in it's overall effect.


I will be making further adjustments to this piece, but I will start working on another sequence for now. It's great to see things coming together and I'll be posting new updates in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. So melancholy, so 'dying of the light!' Made me feel sad.... and that's good! At risk of repeating myself, it's just very exciting seeing these segments come together.

    ReplyDelete